I have seen many FB posts regarding being Thankful this month. So many people speak of things they are thankful for as being intangible, and this gives me hope in humanity. The things you don't see matter most. Things such as God, love, family, peace, joy etc.. I would like to contribute to this message of thankfulness with some verses.
*The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusted him, so I received help. My heart is triumphant; I give thanks to him with my song. Psalm 28:7
*Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. Then God's peace,which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
*Be strengthened by the faith that you were taught and overflow with thanksgiving. Colossians 2:7
*Therefore, we must be thankful that we have a kingdom that cannot be shaken. Hebrews 12:28
Give thanks daily. Not just in November. Overflow with thanksgiving..
No comments:
Post a Comment